Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electroplating Wastewater Treatment System||Feature:||Easy Operation|
|Application:||Electroplating||Specification Model:||Professional Customization|
waste water filtration system,
waste water purification system
Electroplating wastewater treatment equipment Easy Operation
The composition of electroplating wastewater is very complicated. Except for cyanide-containing (CN-) wastewater and acid-base wastewater, heavy metal wastewater is a potentially hazardous wastewater category in the electroplating industry. According to the classification of heavy metal elements contained in heavy metal wastewater, it can be generally divided into chromium (Cr) wastewater, nickel (Ni) wastewater, cadmium (Cd) wastewater, copper (Cu) wastewater, zinc (Zn) wastewater, Gold-containing (Au) wastewater, silver-containing (Ag) wastewater, and the like.
1) Equipment name: Electroplating wastewater treatment equipment
2) Use occasions: electronics factory, electroplating industry, auto parts manufacturing.
3) Flow chart:
4) Process Description: Basically use alkali (caustic or lime), polyaluminum chloride (PAC) and organic flocculant (PAM), the pH value of the integrated water is mentioned as 10~13, the alkali concentration is large and the alkali and heavy metals are forced. The reaction proceeds to form a hydroxide for flocculation precipitation. Subsequent use of chlorine dioxide to strongly oxidize the effluent to remove harmful substances such as heavy metals and cyanide in the water.
5) Advantages: It is buried below the surface of the earth. The surface above the equipment can be used as greening or other land. It does not need to build houses, heating and heat preservation. Fully automatic electrical control system and equipment fault alarm system, safe and reliable operation. It has excellent properties such as corrosion resistance and aging resistance. Simple construction and easy operation
6) Supply (cooperation) mode and delivery cycle
1: Determine the usage scenario.
2: Analyze the quality of contaminated water (if necessary, do laboratory analysis)
3: Determine the treatment process.
4: The supplier forecasts the price duration and governance objectives of the equipment or system.
5: The supplier and the buyer negotiate the price duration and the governance objectives, negotiate the contract, and sign the contract and pay the supplier prepayment.
6: After the equipment is produced and paid by the buyer and its agent, the payment will be made.
7: The supplier rushed to the place of use of the buyer for installation instructions and commissioning.
8: System training for equipment use and maintenance.
Contact Person: Ms. Xiang
Tel: +86 139 8384 9337