Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sludge Drying Equipment||Feature:||Easy Operation|
|Application:||Stacking Machine||Specification Model:||Professional Customization|
wastewater treatment plant,
waste water purification system
5.14 Sludge Drying Equipment Stacking Machine Plate Frame Machine Centrifuge Screw Press Belt Filter Press
Supply (cooperation) method and delivery cycle
STEP1: Determine the usage scenario.
SETP2: Analyze the quality of contaminated water (if necessary, perform laboratory analysis)
STEP3: Determine the treatment process.
4. The supplier forecasts the price duration and governance objectives of the equipment or system.
5 The supply and demand sides negotiate and negotiate the price schedule and the governance objectives, sign the contract and pay the supplier prepayment.
6. After the equipment is produced and paid by the buyer and its agent, the payment will be made.
7. The supplier rushed to the place where the buyer needed to use the installation guidance and commissioning.
8. System training for equipment use and maintenance.
1) Equipment name: stacking machine
2) Use occasions: Suitable for sludge treatment in municipal sewage, food, beverage, chemical, leather, paper, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, winery and other industries
3) Equipment picture:
Process flow chart:
Installation site picture:
high degree of equipment automation, saving labor; easy to block during operation, low operation and maintenance cost; continuous automatic operation, automatic operation from sludge lifting, dosing, dehydration, transportation; can be unattended, suitable for high risk Explosion-proof working environment; equipment is very compact, small footprint, low infrastructure requirements, saving infrastructure and supporting investment; low equipment failure rate, long service life; large processing capacity, multiple units can be used side by side; ultra low energy consumption, processing costs Low, comprehensive treatment costs are much lower than other sludge dewatering equipment.
Supply (cooperation) mode and delivery cycle
1: Determine the usage scenario.
2: Analyze the quality of contaminated water (if necessary, do laboratory analysis)
3: Determine the treatment process.
4: The supplier forecasts the price duration and governance objectives of the equipment or system.
5: The supplier and the buyer negotiate the price duration and the governance objectives, negotiate the contract, and sign the contract and pay the supplier prepayment.
6: After the equipment is produced and paid by the buyer and its agent, the payment will be made.
7: The supplier rushed to the place of use of the buyer for installation instructions and commissioning.
8: System training for equipment use and maintenance.
Contact Person: Xiang